Welcome to The Ultimate Guide to LexisNexis CaseMap E-Book Website:
Your Single Source for the CaseMap Book,
CaseMap Software Certified Training, Support, & Consulting
Coming Soon – The Second Edition of the CaseMap Book: The Ultimate Guide to LexisNexis CaseMap
The second edition of the CaseMap book by attorney Daniel J. Siegel will be going to press shortly. Three years in the making, this book is a major revision of the first edition, The Lawyer’s Guide to LexisNexis CaseMap, and focuses not only on how to use CaseMap, but also includes numerous tips to get better results. The book covers CaseMap 13, the latest version of the litigation/case analysis program, and will be published by LexisNexis as an e-book.
The manuscript is in LexisNexis’ hands, and includes hundreds of illustrations/screenshots as well as numerous sidebars and productivity tips, all designed to assure that every user can benefit from all the product offers. In fact, the book covers every feature of the software and is designed to be used either as a cover-to-cover read, or as a reference for when you need help using a feature or figuring out how to take CaseMap to a new level. If you want to be placed on the mailing list to be notified when the book is published, click here to send Dan an email, which will keep you up to date on the book.
About the First Edition of the CaseMap Book
Published by the American Bar Association Law Practice Management Section, The Lawyer’s Guide to LexisNexis CaseMap, was hailed as the definitive guide to CaseMap, LexisNexis’ award-winning and highly acclaimed litigation analysis and management software. Authored by CaseMap expert Daniel J. Siegel, the book – explained every feature of the product and was filled with practical tips to help you get the most out of CaseMap. It was considered a must-have for every CaseMap user.
The second edition is better, with improved organization and added tips for all CaseMap users. Click here to view the Table of Contents of the second edition.
Readers of The Ultimate Guide to LexisNexis CaseMap e-book will learn how to:
- Analyze the Strengths & Weaknesses of Your Cases Quickly & Easily
- Quickly create people, organizations and issues, while avoiding duplication
- Customize CaseMap so that you can get the most out of your data
- Enter data so that you can easily prepare for trial, hearings, depositions, and motions for summary judgment
- Avoid duplicating entries while streamlining your database
- Import data from a wide range of programs, including Outlook
- Get the most out of CaseMap’s many Reports & ReportBooks
- Use the Adobe DocPreviewer to import pdfs and quickly create facts and objects
- Perform advanced searches, and how to save and update your results
The CaseMap book is also:
- Filled with numerous tips designed to help you get the most from CaseMap
- Extensively illustrated – showing how to perform most of CaseMap’s most important features
In addition to authoring the book, Dan Siegel is a CaseMap power user, having used the software (and the entire CaseSoft Suite for nearly two decades) in a wide range of cases, from mass torts (Vioxx, Baycol and others) to commercial litigation to class actions to more traditional personal injury cases to small claims matters. Dan and his consulting firm, Integrated Technology Services, LLC, lso offer training, support and consulting services. Plus, by using online technology, Dan and his firm can assist you wherever you are located.
When you want the finest support and training for CaseMap, TextMap and TimeMap, contact “the person who wrote the book,” Dan Siegel at (610) 446-3467, or click here to send an email.